Sunday, November 8, 2009

shocked n nearly cried =[

Okay...today was a rainy day though..n just now i was supposed to go out n feed my dog when i suddenly saw the lightning flashing out n i SCREAMED~!!haix..hell lot more worse than the incidents happened 8 years ago when i was in hospital taking some stupid treatments n also 15 years ago minutes afetr i was born...my mom had just comforted me n here i am sitting with my teddy bear n writing this...


haix....

Am I useless for being afraid over LIGHTNING...?? Haix...i was being scared by the lightings at first was at the hospital minutes after i was born[ as my mommy told me] n i have to be in the baby care room to have acheck up as i gt high fever n slight lack of oxygen...then the lightning striked n it startled me n so i started getting afraid of LIGHTNING...


when i was young n during the rainy seasons my dad n my mom would close up all the curtains tightly n also to keep an extra eye on me to make sure that i wont get the goose bumps n also ran out screaming like a moron as if i saw a ghost standing beside me x3 ya...cute right...n that makes my dad n my mom needed to put extra effort in taking care of me...haha...heart you daddy n mommy x3 haha...


during the rainy seasons n whenever a thunder or a bright lighting strikes i would always crawl out of my little cradle when i can walk n also jumping out of my bed immediately n ran to my mother's n daddy's room to slep with them..haha...n even with my sister accompanying me i would still feel very afraid of it...n my sister n brother would always laugh at me for being brave at anythong bt LIGHTNING..haix...


nw my conditions were quite ok...listaning to the thunder dtriking would make me feel like [oooohhhh hey sis..there's a piano being thrown down all the way from the top floor of parkson x3]..ya..thinking positive is my main topic..bt whenever a lightning stikes in front of me like just now i was standing right outside the dark compound when suddenly a lightning strikes n the whole place would light up n something like that..i hate it though.. even inside the room when i was preparing to on a light it was supposed to be flickering then came into bright ness...n whenever i turned on the lights i would just turn my back away n just close my eyes for a few seconds..these things would always happen in my old house in pujut bt now my new house in pelita worked quite well n i dont have to turn my back around like a moron anymore though...haha...i always get luaghed by my mom or even my dad whenever i wa sdoing this though...

haha...

well that was one of my weakness though..nobody;s perfect enough to be like jesus u noe...haha...
nitex everyone n hope that i would have a good nite's sleep withough a nightmare n if i gt i would have let lik yang to belanja me lor...haha..hope that he would read this x3 haha

No comments:

Post a Comment