Sunday, November 15, 2009

Plannings~


#1

do not Fall In Love with someone again...
haix..
tat might be harsh bt i'll try to cope it though..
haha...





#2
my training course in KL has been canceled though..
daddy wouldnt want me to go that far first..
at least..
haix...
donno what would i be doing then this month without the training at december 1st...


#3
daddy was supposed to buy me a guitar last week bt mommy still doesnt wan to buy me a new one...
thinking that i will suddenly saying that i dont wanna learn it again...
hell..
mommy...
i'm 15 right now..
cant i just make my own decisions...???
haix...
n pray god that i would have my own guitar as soon as possible as i cant cope it withouht practising at home as i dint have a guitar though....
haix..


#4
well...
christmas is round the corner n i still dont have the idea on what the hell am i going to give mommy n daddy a presentable present...
haix...
i cant find a suitable one for daddy though...
daughters was supposed to get daddy a set of new ties or even belt for daddy during Father's day, Christmas, Anniversary Days n Daddy's birthday...
bt daddy hatesw wearing ties..
yea...
he's the only one who dint wear a tie during working hours in the office n only wears one hidden inside his bag when his manager comes..
yea..
i saw it when me n daddy were talking through web-cam using skype..
manager-man went n supervise them..
wahaha....
n boohoohoo..
i dint have any ides on wat to give daddy this year...
haix..
n mommy's...
i dont noe whether giving her the favourite disc that she loved is considered as a christmas present or not bt yea..
its too early though so i would have to think of a new one again..
haix...
an LV bag for mommy...??
nah..Expensive...
a new oven for mommy..??
nah..that should be daddy who's supposed to give mommy...
haix..
it makes me have my headaches again...
haix..
n also my brother n my sister's christmas presents too...!!
hai..
if dad's going to get a psp for bro-bro then i'll give bro-bro a psp cover...
hey..
its very expensive n also useable too...
haha...
for sissie..
hai..
if daddy's going to buy her a new iTouch then i'll give her an iTouch Bag n also a cover..purple n bedazzled one..
well..
that should do the trick...
n bro-bro will be yelling at me saying"where's my batman u promised to me last year??'
again...
haha


#5
yea..
right now planning on going to taiwan's thing..
i cant believe that we may have to sleep at the airport overnight during the day...
omg..
cant we just go to the hotel nearby n just rest for a while daddy..!!
jeesh...
that makes me very angry though...
bt first time sleeping on a couch in the airport would sound kinda cool to me^^
i'll try..
haha.,.
first experience on sleeping at the airport n everybody staring at us especially daddy n uncles with their snorings..
haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment