Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Happiest Day of my entire life..!!

yea..
today was the most amazing day that i had ever had..
cause Felix law the freak wants to end the friendship with me...
well..
that might sound a little sad bt its AMAZING!!
woo hoo~!!!
n u noe why he wanted to end with me..??

because i scolded him


that's the main reason...
n i am so glad that i scolded him that day..
aha...
n he was so childish...
ew...
freaky....
haha...now withouht him kacauing me all day long that makes me more peaceful right now...
i should have see the real him ever since the first day i met him though...
hai..
i shouldnt have talked to him during the band practice at first,..
if so i would not have the results right now...
well..
mostly its because of him..
he destroyed it all!!

haha....
well..
right now celebrating the joy with my sister..
n having fun x3
see ya..
chiao~muacks dears..
haha

No comments:

Post a Comment