Sunday, November 1, 2009

A Profile Just About Me ><


Name:Joanna Fong
Age:15 just for the year of 2009 ler..><
Horoscope:Doggie=]
Zodiac:leo
D.O.B:09/08/1994
P.O.B:Kuching><
E-mail:joannafong_0809@hotmail.com joanna.fong@yahoo.com.sg
Schools that I've been <3:Brunei[1996-2003]
SJK(C)Chung Hua Krokop Miri[2003-2006]
Riam Road Secondary School[2007 till now=]
First Kiss:yea~been taken *sulk
first Love:taken too *sulk
First Date:havent^^ *smiles
My Beloved Family:My daddy, mommy, my sister n my brother
My Beloved Cousins:Gavin Gor, Harry A BOY^^, Chui Wen Jie Jie, Baby Baobei Felix FONG n many more x3
My Beloved Frens:Alijon, Louise[currently in NZ], Shock hui who owed me a cup of starbucks, lina currently fully recovered from denggi, Kah Hui, Lih Yiing, Neil
Fwenx that were funky><:Celine, Wei sze, Kah Jee, Lee NIn, Esther, Lik yang,
Jimmy,Dylan Ho, My beloved cousins, Jessica Jong, Kah Yi
Tiffany Liew, Gallant a Pui=] n many more^^



My Faves~

Fave Books:Twilight saga[4 books], Vampire Academy[3 books], House of night novel[6 books],
Vampire Diaries[3 books], Nightrise, Necropolis, Harry Potter n many more books
Cantaining Vampire, Love, Romantic, contained some matured contents^^,
n interesting ones^^
Fave Instryments:Piano, Cello, clarinet, Saxophone, Guitar n violin=]
Fave hobbies:Travellin' with my frens from brunei n family together, Listening to music,sleep
Reading books, kacao people ><, writing n updating my blog, taking photos,
drawing
Fave Foods:western n Japanese[especially the salmons^^haha]+Dim Sum
Fave Drinks:STARBUCKS CAPPUCINO
Fave Collections: cute Stickers, keychains, notebooks n book marks, my storybooks are also
concluded in it though^^
Fave Idols:currently is Hilary Duff n "ju jun Biao" Lee Min Ho[korean]
Fave Songs:Korean, pop, n love ones
Fave Colour:it has to go according to my mood, bt mostly i prefer black..it makes me more
good-looking n sexy><
Fave Cartoon:Baby Winnie The Pooh, Forever Frens[teddy bears]
Fave Show:Queen with no marriage, Love At Hafford, Boys Over Flowers, Camp Rock
Fave Channels:Disney, Axn, cartoon network^^, Discovery Channel, Animal Planet
Fave t Shirt:short n fitting[i dont wear it unless it was a day out with frens SOMETIMES]^^
also with jeans or short pants
Fave Animals:Anything Except Reptiles
Fave kind of guys:Good, a little bit taller than me^^, matured, noes how to care his loved ones,
doesnt need to be handsome=], uses his generosity to love one^^,
n also trustworthy de=]



Hui
xoxo
Muackx



No comments:

Post a Comment