Monday, November 9, 2009

Headache~=[

hell...the worst day of my life...
i was having a headache..
haix..
my bro's sick today n i was at home taking care of him n cooking n doing all kinds of stuff n mommy went out with her frens..
n my bro was better right now n here i am...
SICK
i dont noe why..
mayb is that i have smelt the smell of my bro de vomitting things..
or mayb i was too tired...
having my guitar n piano lessons again today n also going to ad. maths intensive tuition today...
n all the while i kept wanting to sleep n i cant bear it...
so i brought my favourite book--HARRY POTTER which aly borrowed it to me so that i can grab a little extra strenght..
haha...

i don wanna let mommy noe that i was sick le..
COZ I DON WANNA GO N SEE a DOCTOR...!!
i hate the smell of the hospital or clinic bt hell god just wanna kacao me by letting me having very low stamine since i was born n kept getting sick n i had been laid in the hospital for almost four times since after i was born...
weird
i hate it...
so lina, a suu or shock hui dont ever tell my mommy yea..
haha





n also..
i wasnt aware that there was left about 33 DAYS OF COUNTDOWN OF GOING TO TAIWAN~!!!!
yes!!
anybody who wanna help them buy things leave a commtne to me yea..
haha
i cant wait to go travelling again...
travelling is my favourite part...
haha
my daddy wont spend any money on buying me n my bro n sis all sorts of funny n useless things n instead he uses all these money n go travelling with us all n of course with some of daddy n mine de fren together...
haha..
n next year my dad will be planing to go to china with my mom onli during the chinese new year next year n i will be staying with my granny at kuching x3
n also going to new zealand or australia too in the mid term holiday~~!!
aha..gonna go n see Louise there..
haha...
my dad loved traveling especially with all of us togather b4 my dad retires n became old n b4 i went overseas 2 years later x3
i'm now cherishing the moment in miri though..
might be going to london with daddy though...
MIGHT BE..
haha



COUNTDOWN 33 DAYS B4 GOING TO TAIWAN
haha...




Hui
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment