Friday, November 6, 2009

day out With Sisters At School n Parkson^^


Finally gt a day off of goin to tui..
haha...
so i went back to school...
BELANJA Lik Yang with 5 dollars...
taking the form from the clerk then went to parkson...
shoch hui was nt in here as these was taken after she had gone back though...
haha...
photo taken when i was trying on a shirt that i love very much^^

Smile~=]

buy me this shirt on my sweet 16 birthday yea...RM 130...haha

i gt a twin~!!!!
haha..
photo taken when facing the mirror with the clothes i love=]

Lina taking photos without noeing that i caught her on camera^^haha

wanna kiss the reflection of me lor..
miss euu~

wearing Aly's sunglasses n also a new outfit^^a black tank top

me standing at the door of the fitting room from avoiding lina n aly changing their clothes^^

Lina in her OL outfit n me with my checkerboard outfit...nice.,..haha

the second outfit that i loved^^
buy it for me yea..haha

me back in my clothes right now...haha

sry Dino bt she's mine=]
me n Aly after changing back our clothes


me n Lina..
Smile~

Me wearing aly's sunglasses again n caught aly on camera again...haha

me taking poses when taking da tou tie^^

me n aly de da tou tie

me n lina de da tou tie

me taking the same pose again on the 2nd da tou tie...
haha




hope that 20/11 can go out again ler..
haha...
today also gt buy mommy de fav disc n mommy was very happy owh..
haha....


Hui
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment