Tuesday, November 3, 2009

letting it go n saying goodbye


letting go n saying goodbye to someone that u love the most is the most painful thing to do...bt for oue own sake n letting ur loved ones happy hell we just have to let go...i dont noe why i suddenly have to talk bout this though...maybe talking tru these i might feel more at ease than keeping it as a secret n keeping it inside my heart....
ok..i've love someone more than two years n that already broke my record n makes me suffer too...i think i wont be thinking of how bad he is or watever...i just think that he is the one that i should get...n i think that was the stuipidest thing that i ever think of over these years..n this year he's gt his true love n yea..it was very shocking for me n very sad too..like i wanna howl n cry till all my tears were dried up n never wanna faec ghim again...bt after a few days i felt like i gotta let go n start a whole new life of myself being single..haha..n here i am...living a new life for myself n getting rid of him outta my mind forever...all those things u had told me n did to me...i will either just for get it or leaving it as a nightmare that always heunt me like a ghost or the effect of having drugs named love..haix...i've been happy that i never have a date with him though..if that's so i will regret for myself of being so stupid though...haha...n he still wanna flirt with me although he already had a gf..in msn or even at life..ish...i wont betray joyce de..no worries...i hate him for my whole life n hope that i wont have to see him for the rest of my liofe after he graduated...i would always think that how an i goin to survive afetr he graduate when i still love him n puke ew...i just wish that he wont exists in this wirld though...giving me all sorts of nightmare><


Hui
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment