Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Primary School Life..memories~


I wasnt Aware that my camera still has these photos taken when i was just finishing my upsr n having fun with my frens at school...
haha...
n we were quite anxious too while waiting for the results to come x3
its also the same expression that i have right now..
waiting for the PMR N UEC results...
like i had been back three years ago...
haha..
n we were quite happy that our school has 70 students having 7a's in the year of 2006 achieved by us x3
nt me included le..
i gt 6a nia=[
haha..
my science gt b x3
haha..
anyway...
its the best...
i gt the things that i wan..
being assistant head prefects though it was nt exactly my target bt yea..
its quite ok..
haha...
the photo above was taken in my classroom with our fwen sticking the pins showing "class 6a 7A's!!!"
miss the moments~<3

Photo taken with Priscilla chung

Shu Wen jessica Jong n me x3

Our form teacher..she's the best x3

Solvana With our formal principal...=]

me with the other two teachers after helping out at the bilik BOSS x3

soo ching n Cindy Sim x3

Me n Jessica Jong

Me, solvana, Tze yi n katherine x3

Zi yu n me in parkson x3

Louise, Isabel, Michelle n stephanie in the canteen x3

all The 70 students getting 7A's in UPSR taking photos with all the teachers n headmaster in the school hall x3




miss the moments though..
hope that we can have a reunion again le...
haha...
happy reunion~<3





COUNTDOWN 30 DAYS TO TAIWAN
12/12/09



Hui
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment