Thursday, October 15, 2009

wat the...=[



xienx ler...
why finding some fwenx wif me goin to skul studying so hard de??
haix...
finding them goin to play is easy till like eatin a piece of cake...
bt studyin'...nah...
are they really serious in studyin'??
i miss my old fwenx ler...
who always would encourage me in studying n talking bout studies n such...
nw...
in a different world with different fwenx...
studying have to be myself...
wanna encourage my new fwenx in studyin bt not talking bout other things during tui n studies bt am i a stupid one??
i cant change their attitude in studyin' bt worst i get affected by them...
self control=[
haix...
from next year onwards i have to self control of myself though...
not over-playing so much right now...
they are my frens...
i wanna to change them n let them be the best in studies...
jia you ba joanna..
i surely can~

No comments:

Post a Comment