Friday, October 30, 2009

Flashedx3


Hey~!=]
photo taken after came back from the saloon x3
at first i felt like kinda weird after changing my hairstyle though...
haha...
and WTF there is a pimple under my nose...
AND WTF again..
a panda eye..
what the hell...
haix..
duh...
i was suppose to have pimples n my panda eyes when i had pressure during test or wat..
though i like pandas very very much x3
now so relax liao le..
still gt..
haix..
gotta reduce the amount of eating chocolates now..
hiakhiaks x3

Photo taken insede my bedroom n on my bed x3

Flashed x3
haha...

n i cant believe something...
the saloon that i went to yesterday was Dylan Ho's mother's saloon...
omg..
embarrasing though...
haha...
bt he's quite funny when he came n helped her mother to wash other people's hair...
aha...
hope that he wont see my blog right now x3
or else i'd be busted!!!
n his mommy also told me many many funny things bout him...
EXAMPLE:
he would want his mommy to accompany him to go upstairs n sleep for almost three days after watching a horror movie x3
aha..
sorry Dylan Ho...
haha...
and he is nt the one in 3h yea..
the one that i am talking bout is the one in chung hua OK??
haha...
gotta go then..
haha...
bye my dears x3
muackx*smirk


Hui
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment