Tuesday, October 27, 2009

the 32th day~


cant believe that was me you know x3
yea~
that was taken when i was trying to take some food on the table withouht getting out from my baby wheel chair[as my mom says when she n I were looking tru the baby photos of minex3]
wasn't i adorable~???*pukex3
yea...
adorable like fourteen years ago n now i'm a total freak><>< yucks="[" u="]"><
lolx
tomolo i was supposed to go to school to pass the food fair money to our teacher...
n my mom just scold me for that...
reason #1:just goin for a while for what le??
reason#2:petroleum...HELLO...??
reason#3:my mom needs to go for exercising n i din have a car back from school...
three reasons already Mdm. Ling...
can u forgive me..??hahas...

the 32th day of freedom...
n i was happy cause during the exam i din have the chance to meet him n that was the best thing!!
ahaha~=]
though i will still think bout the night mares><
haix
today is also my miko de 5th month birthday!!
haha...

haix...
november gotta busy..
mayb gt orientation de programme n otherwise goin to learn piano n guitar n ad.maths intensive class..
gotta let myself busy on the whole holiday to kept myself from thinking bout him again...
haix...
gotta go now..
my teddy bear is waitin'for me to go to sleep...
chiao
muacks~


Hui
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment