Tuesday, October 13, 2009

PMR Finish lor~<3



yay~
Pmr finish lor...
hiak hiaks<3
sry neh din update my blog 4 so so long=]
study arhs=[
hais....

so hard neh tis year de pmr...
bt i still gt confidence can get many a's tis time ler...=]
hahax....

now...
single...
n now stil haven found a new target ler..
very tired loving a guy...=[
rememberin the memories that me n him shared al those days...
i felt...
nothing
i dont noe why....
n that's how i noe tat i don love him anymore...
29/8/07
tat's the day tat i broke up with him
29/8/09
tats the day tat i really forget bout him...
the pics tat i have taken wif him..
i've already removed from my purse..
i never wanted to see tis photo again...
forgetting him...
bt forgetting until i started to hate him...
u really affected me a lot....
u make me waste my time on u for two years...
u make me cant focus on my studies n cant get to my target...

do u noe how many girls tat u had hurt right now...
i noe....
u are now in a relationship...
n u stil betrayed her...
dont tell me i am gepo or so...
i heard tat
my satelite heard tat...
u betrayed your own gf....
how could u...??

there were so many prople..
thinking bout the good sides of u...
bt do they noe bout ur other side??
do ur fwenx noe...??

haix...
i'm really happy with myself right now...
having my own life n being single...
now i noe why i take bad results..
HIM
affecting me all these years....
what the hell...
haix...

No comments:

Post a Comment