Tuesday, October 13, 2009

bored~=[


bored bored bored~=[
xienx ler....
haix...
today finished taking my doggie mico going for vaccination then now...
nth to do lerhx><><
goin to brunei...
i don wan go ler....
haix....

to all the uec candidates..
all the best yea..
=]
for the spm students too yea...
though there's someone tat i stil hate in there...
haix...
i donno how to say bout the feel on him rite now ler...
sometimes treating him like a stranger n sometimes seeing him making me wana kill him right away...
am i going insane...??
or tats the effect of loving a person for so long...
making everybody putting quite a bad impression bout me...=[

well....
studying bio right now...
gotta strive for my uec...
nt goin to let my mommy n daddy down though...
n of course...
i don like people talking bad things bout me...=]
bio, chemistry, physics, maths, chinese...
omg...
gotta do my best tis time....
jia you!!=]

congrats to the pmr candidates though..
ur nightmares are already over(Dylan finnaly getting thru the chi papers^^)
n my nightmares are just getting started though=[
haha...
31/10/09
our krokop de reunion party..yay!!
hope can meet back all my classmates during that day ler..
haha....



hui=]

No comments:

Post a Comment