Wednesday, October 28, 2009

34th day~



Hell...
sitting on a swing alone is really annoying...
i've experienced it right now...
haix..
i was just goin to have a rest by taking a walk down the nieghbourhood n i saw the swings with nobody playing it...
then..
sitting there lonely n nothing to do makes me wanna think bout him again...
i cant force myself to stop thinking bout him anymore...
bt dont ya worry..
i dont think much bout the "SWEET MEMORIES" i had when i met him..
i kept thinking bout the things that u ahd done these days...
hell....

today my mommy just went out having breakfast with her frens n i was alone at home...
creepy...
i cant stand it..
period's creeping on me n i cant stand the pain in my stomach...
hell...
today's the worst day ever...
haix...

n yay!!
tomorrow i am goin to have my hair fixed!
haha...
i was supposed to go today bt my mom insisted to do it with my sister so posponed it ot tomolo...
haix

one week on having my rest then next week will start on taking tuitions again..
well thats good as i wont forget on how to grab a pen next year...
haha...
i wish i could go for the science side n also...
goin into better class like in 4b or so...
i hope so...
haix..
still dint have the confidence to get so many a's=]

today's wishes:
1. wish that i could get into science side next year
2.wish that i could be participating the orientation n have fun in the orientation 2010


Hui
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment