Sunday, January 24, 2010

Voicing Out Like No Other




welll.....
loving someone is really a disaster...
ya seriously.....
I do have a feeling on him right now but....
I cant Love him....
He's too much alike like someone...
that draws me away from him...
he's really a great guy but erm....
if he's not so alike like HIM I might as well admit that i really fell for him...
nobody noes this yet bt most of my frens especially the new students kept saying that me n him were really like a couple...
bt no...
i dont want to be with him...
i promised myself that i wont love someone n have to be with him...

cause my heart havent been recovered from all the injuries that HE had got from me all these years...

So Hell yea....

Admit it...

#1 Focus on Ur Studies n Never ever Go And Text him Again

#2 He's nt wrth it for u to miss=(



Argh I So Darn wanna Say hell you

why do u have to appear when i wanna start a new life withouht falling into someone??

No comments:

Post a Comment