Friday, January 1, 2010

Memors Of '09

well...

Happy 2010...

haha...

2009 was quite the happiest n also the worst years....

ok...

Happiest:

1.have my birthday with my fwenx at ice city...tx ya all~=)
2.Got my new Phone
3.got to be an ajk for the orientation 2009...
4.got my twilight saga n also Vampire Academy Novel Series From My dad as my 15th birthday present....
5. Got the chance to go to Taiwan n Also gt the chance to kacao Fat Hui=)
6. Did A VERY Good Choice
7.The REUNION!!=)
The BAD Things/feedbacks
1. Please..No More gossips..serious studies
2. wasted too much time texting HIM n also dealing with THE LOVE THINGY
3. Din Study Hard
4. Didnt Realise those things faster than i thought
5. Din Focus
6. texting too much!!!
7.gossips also a lil bit over
8.Reading too much storybooks
9.Procrastination
10.Didnt listen to my mum bout ....
WISHES FOR THE YEAR OF 2010
1.wish that my mom will get better..her arms gt some prob...
2.wish that my step-grandma will get better...
3.Study Hard n FOCUS!!!
4.ok...no more gossips...
5.No More texting too much....
6.No more over-reading novels...
7.no more procrastination
8.no more regretting for the things that i had done...
9.get 80 marks for ur average yea Joanna Fong...
10.no more sweet sweet things...
11.DO NOT FALL FOR A BOY/GUY/WHATEVER!!
12.get distinction for my music exams please....haha
13. do my very best n skip to grade 6 if possible
14. listen to mommy now~
15.No more freakos*YAY!(a.k.a. Felix the nemesis)
Hui
xoxo
happy new year=)

No comments:

Post a Comment