Friday, January 8, 2010

Whee~!!!!

Whee~
orientation..
kinda have fun in there...
ok today's the second day of orientation n it is AMAZING!!!!
First day we were all happy that we did everything perfect..
*Cheers~whoo!!
n ya..
my group gt three da gor gor with one jie jie which is me, Kim Yung, Boon Cong &Justin....
They all always kacao me de bo...
ish~!!!
haha...

the new students this year were ot so active though...
a.k.a not so high lor..
unlike us digi-man n woman so high that day..
haha....

n worst part is...
i cant even eat at the first day of the orientation n my frens always left me alone at the hall with nothing to do...
i hate thid feeling le...
wan cham them all bt they din wan talk to me...
i am ur fren o..
haix..
i felt very very n extra lonely lor before the orientation starts..
nobody accompany me to wait for the meeting or even go to the canteen to eat~!!!
what the hell~!!!
ha...oh fine...
don care bout it...
xi guan jiu hao...
haix..

homeworks for form four is quite BIG n ENORMOUS!!
i cant cope withouht it but erm...
the top three...
i'll be getting one of them...
i wont lose this time meng chuan..
haha...


n now..
love
l.o.v.e.
i dont noe what i am talking bout...
since i talked to him n texted him...
i got a feel on him...
i dont want this..
we just met ok...
n no more love..
bt withouht my imagination i just kept thinking bout him all the time..
i cant stad it le..
it sucks when u wanna focus on ur bio bt suddenly he will appear in ur mind...
n his text comes again...
we both had been sharing secrets right now...
but oh my...
i dont want him to noe..
ok texting with him EVERYDAY is way too over...
bt i am happy when texting with him though=)

chiao...
tomoro~
WATER!!!
haha

No comments:

Post a Comment