Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Rest In Peace..My Beloved grand-Uncle~


1/12/09
my most depressing day ever in my whole life...

my most beloved grand-uncle passed away at bout 1.45pm that day...

i had received a call from my aunt from kuching telling me that my grand-uncle had been sent to hospital n an hour later he had died...

i will miss him though...

he was the best grand-uncle that i ever had in my whole life....

always having the pleasure when singing kara-OK

getting many trophies in all singing competitions...

gambling with me all the times n also playing with me n watching me growing up ever since i was a baby...

i wasnt his real grand-daughter but he still insists in treating me like i am his baby....

i will never forget his voice...

the singings n the melodies will be in my heart forever...

i will pray for him n hoping that he will live hapily with my grandfather in heaven=)

Rest In Peace my grand uncle...

n May God Bless You..

i Love u

No comments:

Post a Comment