Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Day Out with My Primary Skul Fwenx x3


Sorry If I Had Been updating my blog for so long...
mother's been baking cookies for christmas n new years to sell though...
helping out is also one of the responsibility of the eldest child in the family though..
haha..
ya...
this pics were taken when me n my premary skul frens have a day out at parkson..
ok..
team
1.Me
2.Tiffany Liew
3.Lucy
4.Kah Yi
5.Zai Ming
6.Zai Soon

N After arrining at there n waiting at starbucks,we then started to play bowling x3
these are some of the pics taken at the bowling alley

Me & Tiffany

Me n Kah Yii

Me n Lucy

Made by us at Mcdonald's
haha

having fun with them though..
haha...
miss ya all n hope tat i can have another oppurtunity to go out with u guys again x3





Hui
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment