Thursday, December 15, 2011

Follow my OWN heart =)

Well i hope this is the conclusion for the beggining of my story=)

Yea I DO LOVE HIM
But then i just cant find some safetiness from him...
like most girls wanted d "an quan gan"
i cant type chinese sorry@@
anyways..
really..
I cant find it from him...
he's good and perfect inside his heart..
but from the outside..
he's not what i had expected..
i din mean that i really care bout one's looks..
but then when i saw him It makes me hestitate more...
.......
........
its my personal thinking that I have to Overcome before i really have to start a relationship with him..
he's really, really nice...
nobody has ever been that nice to me..
well except my gang d frens of course...
he's great, he cares bout me
he remembers everything that i had said
and he's ambitious=)
lol but then he's SKINNIER than me physically
even thou he's five kilo heavier than me...
i really mind that part..
cause it looked like i am a big mamma sissy dating with her lil bro@@
i just cant imagine myself going out with him...
he's 13 days younger than me,..
but i dont mind that..
MY PARENTS do@@ haix..
well thge most important thing is that he's SKINNIER than me and then 
i cant feel SAFE  going out with him..
 i mean i do mind that i need those safetiness..
imagine when your boyfriend hugs u and u cant feel safe at all...
like its u guarding him not HIM...


i think that's my personal problem..
 i do mind other people's critisism towards me and my future boyfriend...
he's special to me but i need to change myself before i can really settle down and start a relationship with him..
he's the one that i want...
but I dont wanna hurt him if i start the relationship now..
sometimes i just wish that he has broad shoulders that i always dreamed my man would be and just embraced him forever..
but in the reality world.God just have to testify u to realise that a dream is a dream..
amd thank god for letting me get the chance to know him..
cause he's so far the best man that i have ever met..
he may look SKINNY and NERDY on the outside..
but on the inside he's too man to be a man...
so i'll just cross my fingers and PRAY hard that i could just overcome my own problems..
FOLLOW MY HEART
and have a happy ending with him in years to come
if u see this old man...
i hope u understand why i delayed it at the first place..
 i need to change myself and settle down and be more MATURE to be yours...
I LOVE YOU
and it never change=)




and i am stupid enough to eat your bait =)
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment